Saturday, July 11, 2015

Baby's First Blog Post

Well here it is, my first blog post. I guess I could start off by saying the whole point of this blog. Honestly, the "purpose" of this blog isn't quite clear to me yet. I like to write, I have a life, so I guess this will be a blog about my life or anything else that pops into my head. I'm not a fashionista (although I do wish I was), not a chef, not a celebrity gossiper, not any of those things. This blog won't follow guidelines such as those, I guess. If I find something cool or interesting, I'll post. If it is a rainy Sunday and I'm not doing much of anything, I'll post. 
Anyway, this is just a blog about my life. If you somehow find it interesting, stay tuned. I plan to post everyday. 
Until tomorrow,
Alaina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment