Saturday, July 11, 2015

Another Post?

Okay, I could not help myself. Since it is almost midnight, I can actually talk about my day. I did nothing today :-)))) Literally. I sat in my house all day. I didn't even get in my car once. The only time I went outside was to let my dogs out. interesting, am I right? It is summer. I am on summer vacation. This is how I spend it most of the time. On to something more interesting.

I just got back from Myrtle Beach with one of my friends. It was a great! We went for 6 days, and that will probably be the highlight of my summer, because so far I'm not going anywhere else.

Wow I really do not know where this post is going, I just felt like writing, though. One of those late night feels I guess. I'm not too sure what to talk about, either. I'm just sitting here with my laptop open staring at the screen.

I guess I could talk about my boyfriend, that's something I usually like to talk about. This coming Christmas Eve will make 3 years together. He's my best friend. I've never met someone as incredible as him. I know that's sappy, but it is true. He is pretty cool if you ask me.

Now I am tired and now I shall sleep. Goodnight.

Until Tomorrow,
Alaina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment